UBeesize Phone Tripod

 


About this items

  • Portable and Compact Tripod- The compact flexible legs can easily wrap around bicycles, poles and branches. Weighing only 150g and standing at 10 inches, this tripod is definitely the most portable and compact tripod.
  • Superior Quality- The flexible tripod legs are made of thick premium metal and full metal connector, reinforced with a rubber coating and sturdy foam.The non-skid rubber feet design keeps the adjustable tripod very stable whether on a desk or floor.
  • Portrait and Landscape Mode Possible- Rotating the side knob, the ball head can be tilted 90 ̐ easily. You can take photos or videos with a wireless remote control from a distance of up to 30 feet. Great for traveling, selfies, or video recording.
  • Functional Accessories- Comes with a wireless remote (compatible with all cell phones), a universal phone holder (works for cellphones up to 3.54 inch wide. By a standard adaptor screw thread, it is compatible with digital cameras like Nikon/ Canon.

About tripod

  • Compatible Devices - Cellphone
  • Brand - UBeesize
  • Material - Metal, Rubber
  • Tripod Head Type - Ball Heads
  • Color - Black
  • Item Weight - 150 Grams
Reviews
  • I love this brand! This one is even nicer than previous models we have had. It’s very sturdy and the swivel action on the head is fantastic. I had to call the company on a previous model we bought and they immediately sent out a replacement. I appreciate that they stand behind their products.
- The marital duo of M. & K  ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐  -


  •  I have both this new smaller version and the larger one. I really like the smaller one. I use it to hold my phone at my desk for video calls and hands free phone use (calls, texts, email, watching videos, etc.). The smaller version sits lower and takes up less space. Very happy!.In the video you can see them side by side. I have the legs bent on the larger version, so it actually sits taller than it shows in the video.
- Joseph Eakle ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ -



  • Love this stand.Since I had the original stand (bigger one). So got this as well as I was looking for something on the smaller side.It's small form factor but seems more sturdy. I like the ball design on this one better than original. This is perfect for desk or shots that require close up in small spaces. I use it to shoot my videos under the car, or chatting with family on my deskIt's small form factor but seems more sturdy. I like the ball design on this one better than original. This is perfect for desk or shots that require close up in small spaces. I use it to shoot my videos under the car, or chatting with family on my deskIt also comes with the phone mount which works amazing. From Samsung s8 to note 9 to iPhone 11, they all fit. I use it daily as I video chat with family everyday, so it really handy to talk hands free.
  • There only thing I would say I did not like is that you have to spread the legs apart more for bigger phones. But that's not a negative, as it needs a wider base to support the weight.
  • There company is also great as my previous stand had an issue and a replacement was sent right away. That's why I did not think twice about ordering from them.

- Surya T ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ -




  • Fantastic affordable, flexible, mini tripod!It's absolutely perfect for my Canon M200 and the included GoPro mount was a huge bonus. It also comes with mount for your phone (but I was using mine to take the photos for this review)I love the flexibility and rubber stops on the bottom. It makes it incredible versatile to setup some cool shots. Better yet, the tripod flexible legs are cushioned so it makes for an amazing hand grip when I want to vlog!This is my second UBeesize product and I'm really impressed! Love it.

Thomas Luscombe 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ -


  • Phone holder easily accommodates the width of a Pixel 6 Pro, including the official case. Legs are flexible and stay in the position you set them in.Phone holder easily accommodates the width of a Pixel 6 Pro, including the official case. Legs are flexible and stay in the position you set them in.Phone holder easily accommodates the width of a Pixel 6 Pro, including the official case. Legs are flexible and stay in the position you set them in.Phone holder easily accommodates the width of a Pixel 6 Pro, including the official case. Legs are flexible and stay in the position you set them in.
- Martin ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ -

How Much Is a Fire Stick?



Post a Comment

0 Comments